Monday, May 28, 2012

May 26, 2012: Post 147, Day 147 - Cheat Day 1


May 26, 2012


Daily Comment
I played a gig tonight I've been looking forward to all week. 

I haven't played much this week, due to i am Fool moving rehearsals to Thursdays. That is the same night as one of the jams I check in with regularly, so that means one night instead of two nights out playing). Of course, I get in some good playing time on those two nights, but it is too concentrated - I'd play as much and then more on two other nights if I could. 

Realistically, it would be great if I could get all that time spread around a little more during the week.

Along with a change in  playing availability at a few other locations, and cancellations of various open mics, I am down to only two nights of available jamming: Thursdays and Sundays. Since I don't like playing at home, alone, I have to find activities for two nights of non-playing.

Having established a certain tendency to 'escape' whenever I have free non-playing time, I have been squandering this new-found time unproductively. I think that's going to change a bit. Probably just in time to add a couple of new nights to playing, and save me from doing anything productive with my life.

Outside of my playing. 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Today's Weight:        201.8 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    200.4 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 1.4 lbs
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.

Diet Comment:
Yesterday's prodigious eating bodes ill for my weight after this weekend - even though I do plan on an all-day fast on Monday, Memorial Day.

Unfortunately, this holiday weekend is not promising for weight maintenance. I have activities that will probably involve lots of food Saturday and Sunday...

And I had a lot of food at dinner - I just kept eating. Not sure what's going on with that...

And it's the first of two consecutive cheat days.

Food Log
Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch

Breakfast for lunch meant Second Nature Wholesome Medley (dark chocolate chunks, roasted and salted peanutss, almonds and cashews, tart red cherries and dried cranberries); a Swiss-cheese, peppers and onions omelet with an Italian-style chicken sausage; and Ezekiel Sprouted Grains Golden Flax with blueberries, almond milk, and stevia-inulin blend.

Snack
Oreos.

Dinner
Sorry about the picture, my new iPhone doesn't do well in low-light situations. Anyway, what we have here is a Waldorf salad, with fruits, nuts, and greens, with goat cheese and a too-sweet dressing. On the right, Chicken tenders with hot sauce, sour cream, ranch dressing, and french frries. I took the salad to go, and finished it the rest of the night.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   32 oz,   Water:100+ oz

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home