Monday, May 28, 2012

May 28, 2012: Post 149, Day 149 - Fast Day


May 28, 2012


Daily Comment
Today is for relaxing, and recovery. I played late last night, having gone to an open mic after the gig.


So, today is lazy-day, late out of bed. A few chores, easy. Bring in the gear from yesterday. Look at photos, and catch up on the blog (never published Saturday's and didn't even start Sundays. 


As of this blog today, I'm caught up, though. 


What a nice, relaxing, music-filled weekend. 


I'm very grateful for this ease I feel today.

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Today's Weight:        205.4 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    203.4  lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 2.0 lbs
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.

Diet Comment:
An entirely expected weight gain, and I'm in for more of the same, as I'm cheating two days in a row.

Food Log
Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Skipped.

Dinner
Hard-boiled eggs, celery and home-made mayonnaise.

Snack
Chocolate Egg-Cream/Kale protein shake: Kale, Cocoa, an egg, vanilla whey protein (36g protein), cinnamon, stevia-inulin blend.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   32 oz,   Water:102+ oz

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

I had to go thru alot to come up to date. I love the pictures at the party. I had a pretty good weekend - was at least productive and am feeling pretty good today. Love you

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home