Monday, July 30, 2012

July 29, 2012: Post 565 (2012 Day 211) Fast Day


July 29, 2012


Daily Comment

I am tired. For now, that is all. Soon, I will go out to play. Then I will be tired again.

   
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Today's Weight:        205.0 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    202.0  lbs  
Day Net Loss/Gain:     + 3.0 lbs
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.
Diet Comment:
The expected gain, about what I expected. I don't expect tomorrow's weight to be a lot different, given that I will finish the pepperoni (it's the pepperoni!) today when I break fast.

Food Log
Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Skipped.

Dinner
A cocoa-kale protein shake (almond milk, whey protein (24g protein), kale, chia gel, cocoa, vanilla, cinnamon, stevia-inulin blend), and cole slaw.

Snack
Hard boiled eggs, pepperoni, baby carrots and home-made mayonnaise.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:    30 oz,   Water: 80+ oz

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home