Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 30, 2012: Post 566 (2012 Day 212)


July 30, 2012


Daily Comment
Wow. This weekend left me exhausted. A whole lot of playing. A considerable amount of eating (especially considering the eating included a 22-hour fast). 

So, today, I feel old. That's odd for me (so was Saturday's gas attack - not usually a problem for me). But the way I describe it: tired-old. I know I am chronically under-sleeping.  

I should improve my sleep hygiene, which is... not good. But the real problem is playing at night and going to work in the morning. The irregularity this adds to my life is probably my biggest ongoing problem. When I think about it, that is a beautiful thing. It means, most of the time, I am engaged with things that are either necessary or fulfilling, respectively.

Leaving, fairly often, not enough time to sleep. What a nice problem to have. 

But it leaves one feeling tired. And, when not involved in playing/working/sleeping, lazy.
   
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Today's Weight:        205.6 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    205.0  lbs  
Day Net Loss/Gain:     + 0.6 lbs
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.
Diet Comment:
I felt like I had to finish the pepperoni I had, because it has been a pretty regular part of my diet for a while now, and that coincides with some bad trending in my weight. Now, I'm done with that.

Food Log
Breakfast
A cocoa-kale protein shake (almond milk, whey protein (36g protein), kale, chia gel, one egg, cocoa, vanilla, cinnamon, stevia-inulin blend).

Lunch
Skipped. I just wasn't hungry.

Snack
Salad with Spring Mix, cole slaw mix, red cabbage and balsamic vinaigrette; hard boiled eggs, baby carrots and home-made mayonnaise.

Dinner
Spring Mix greens and Dal Tadka (lentil curry) with spinach and eggs.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:    30 oz,   Water: 100+ oz

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Love you. get some rest. Joan

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home