Friday, December 14, 2012

December 13, 2012 - Fast Day


December 13, 2012 (Thursday)
(Post 678, Day 347 of 2012, 712 days since starting this blog)


Daily Comment
Very busy at work today. Which means I'm not getting the time I need to write.

Maybe I should feel bad for taking time away from my job for things like writing the comment for this blog.

But I don't. My moral compass points to the easy, and the not boring (at least when it comes to workplace morality). Things like stealing or treating coworkers badly, those are things that make that compass bark (too mixed a metaphor?). 

Doing some creative writing at my desk, not so much.
  
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011
 Today's Weight:        205.2 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    205.4 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 0.2 lbs


Diet Comment
No change. What can I say? Tomorrow may well be worse, after I walked into a Christmas/pool party at my weekly jam and just failed my good eating away...

Food Log
Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Skipped.

Break-fast
Cocoa-kale protein shake (almond milk, whey protein (36g protein), kale, a jumbo egg, chia seeds, cocoa, cinnamon, stevia-inulin blend).

Dinner
Salmon salad and hard-boiled eggs on a salad of baby spinach, red cabbage and balsamic vinaigrette.

Snack
Pizza and cookes.

Liquid Intake   
   Coffee:   20 oz,  Water:  94+ oz. 

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home