Monday, December 10, 2012

December 9, 2012 - Fast Day


December 9, 2012 (Sunday)
(Post 674, Day 343 of 2012, 708 days since starting this blog)


Daily Comment
Lazy day. Did a bit on the chore front, but not much. Mostly, did... Nothing.At least, not until I went out to jam. Then, I got happy. So it goes.
  
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011
 Today's Weight:        208.0 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    203.2 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     + 4.8 lbs


Diet Comment
Typical post-cheat weight gain. Fasted all day this time - I didn't finish eating until early this morning.

Food Log
Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Skipped. 

Dinner
Skipped. 
 
Break-fast Snack (Midnight)
Three hard-boiled eggs and a shit-load of pepperoni. 
 
Liquid Intake   
   Coffee:   32 oz,  Water:  88+ oz. 

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Hi- missed yesterday because I sliced my finger in the morning and it hadn't stopped bleeding my 11 so I had to go to er. They gave me a tetanus shot and put me on keflex and bandaged me up. Now have to type without my middle finger. Probably good for my brain. Love you

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home