Friday, December 14, 2012

December 14, 2012


December 14, 2012 (Friday)
(Post 679, Day 348 of 2012, 714 days since starting this blog)


Daily Comment
It's a day of work and travel. I'll drive down to Harrisburg straight out of work.

I missed the documentary, but was comfortably in my hotel room in time to watch 'Magical Mystery Tour'.

And I'll refrain from making any more comment on that

I'm going to spend the rest of the trip guessing my weight every day. I'll be eating like its a vacation, because that's exactly what it is. I'll be eating out from dinner today through whatever is the last meal on Wednesday. 

I'm just going to enjoy my time. I have the time, after all.

I'll be back in Syracuse, enjoying other things, soon enough.
  
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011
 Today's Weight:        204.4 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    205.2 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 0.8 lbs


Diet Comment
I lost a little despite my end-of-night bad behavior.

Food Log
Breakfast
Cocoa-kale protein shake (almond milk, whey protein (36g protein), kale, a jumbo egg, cocoa, cinnamon, stevia-inulin blend).

Lunch
Dal Tadka (lentil currry) with spinach and eggs.

Snack
Some Reese's Peanut Butter cups. Damn you, Christians who put decorations in the office and big bowls of candy out - that doesn't have anything to do with Christianity, its just temptation.

Dinner
Salmon salad and hard-boiled eggs on a salad of baby spinach, red cabbage and balsamic vinaigrette.

Snack
Nut and dried fruit mix.

Liquid Intake   
   Coffee:   20 oz,  Water:  32+ oz. 

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home