Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 12

After my 2nd straight 'perfect day' (diet program-wise), I was rewarded with a great result on the scale: I weighed in at 231.2 pounds. While I do not think the one-day loss is significant, it did have the effect on my chart of tilting my trendline down, and shows me on course to meet my goals. That I consider significant. I am looking forward to a cheat day tomorrow, that is 'less-healthy' than last week's, too.

There is a method to some of my madness: Although weighing yourself every day is a bit on the crazu side, weighing yourself before and after your cheat day is important. So I have an exuse for tomorrow and Sunday. Monday is the regular weigh-in and measurement day. So only the weights Tuesday the Thursdsay are insane. Whew - though I was totally out of control there.

Today's food log begins without a picture of yesterday's breakfast because I was rushed a little this morning and forgot to take a picture of my food before I ate it. But it was the exact same breakfast (except instead of wilting the baby spinach, I sauteed it in coconut oil.

Breakfast
Baby spinach sauteed in coconut oil, with lentils and 2 large organic eggs.

Lunch
Roast turkey slices with spring greens and lentils with balsamic vinaigrette dressing.

Dinner
Herbed peas w/balsamic, avocado-lentil-cayenne maah, orgainc pork loin w/sauerkraut. I ate twice as much of the avocado-lentil mash as what is pictured here.

Another good diet day. Tomorrow, the food will be (very) different. Cheat day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home