Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 48 - Weigh-in and Cheat Day

Here are the numbers taken at today's edition of the weekly 'official' weigh-in:

            Last Week      Today       Difference
Weight        220.8        218.6        -2.2 lbs
Chest          41.5         40.5        -1.0"
Waist          41.25        41.0        -0.25"   
Hips           40.25        39.75       -0.5"   
Total "       123.0        121.25       -1.75"


A loss of 1 kilo and an inch-and-three-quarters!  Still kicking ass on this diet, and well on my way to meeting my goals.

Here's the story with graphics. First, my overall weight chart:


Here is the daily chart:


I only have one picture from breakfast. Everything else will be described.

Breakfast
Toasted multi-grain bagel with lax-seeds and cream cheese-salmon spread, a pumpernickel bagel with the same spread, and a peppers, onions and cheese omelette. 


After Breakfast
 
While running errands, In the late afternoon, I had coffee and Oreos (about 10).

I had dinner at the world-famous Dinosaur BBQ, where I went to see the Carolyn Kelly blues band. I know most of the people in the band, have played with a couple of them, and they were kind enough to invite me to step up for a few songs. Great fun. I had my favorite sandwich, the BBQ Pork Carolina, which is pulled pork in their barbecue sauce topped with cole slaw on a Kaiser roll. I had French fries and rice-and-beans as sides.

Please leave a comment if you visit this blog. I appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home