Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 49

GOALS
  • Goal date:  2/26/11
  • Weight goal: 217.8 pounds
  • Total Inches goal: 124-1/4
After yesterday's cheat day, I weighed in at 219.4, which is actually still slightly under the day's goal weight. That means over the next 6 days, I have to lose 1.6 pounds to meet my February goal. Achievable? You betcha. I wouldn't be surprised if I was there by Tuesday. In fact, I'll be surprised if I'm not!

Here's today's chart:



Today is another semi-fast, so only dinner. Here it is:

Dinner

At Santarita's, a burrito bowl, shown here haslf-eaten: grilled chicken, black beans, fresh salsa, grilled vegetables, guacamole.




As always, please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home