Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 88 - Sticking it to myself

GOALS
  • Goal date:                      April 23, 2011
  • Weight goal:                  198.0 pounds
  • Total Inches goal:         117.75 inches
  Today's Weight:        210.4 
  Yesterday's Weight:    209.8 
  +Gain/-Loss:           + 0.6 


Please leave a comment below if you
visit here. Thank you!

Yesterday, I wrote: "File this in the "Maybe Someday, I'll Learn" category: Eating right before bed is not good for weight loss."

Doh!

I am feeling very much in the self-sabotage mode. Maybe, I can't handle my home-made cole slaw. Because last night, for no reason, I went nuts on the cole slaw again. Now, it is good. It is, in fact, my favorite cole slaw. Made from scratch (everything except growing the ingredients myself), it is delicious and unique.

But really - last night, I had a serving for dinner, and when dinner was over, I was completely full and satisfied. 3 hours later, I had a little more, with some beans I had prepared earlier. An hour later, I took the container out of the refrigerator and sat down in front of the tv. I distinctly remember thinking, "Put it back, now" three more times - but I didn't. And then, the whole 1-1/2 pounds of cabbage plus dressing... was gone.

Tired and bored. Deadly combination.

As Harry Nillsson said, "Gotta get back."

That's the ticket.

Here's today's chart:



... and today's food:

 Breakfast  
Spinach and eggs (2 whites, 1 whole) with "refried" lentils. Mmmm-good.

Lunch
Spring Mix greens with roast turkey and white beans in balsamic vinaigrette. 

Dinner

Dinner at Chipotle: Chicken Burrito Bowl with black beans, grilled chicken, sauteed vegetables (mostly peppers and onions), tomatoes, guacamole, and lettuce.



As always, please leave a comment if you read this blog post.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home