Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 46/136

GOALS
  • Goal date:                      May 28, 2011
  • Weight goal:                  199 pounds
  • Total Inches goal:         115.75 inches
  Today's Weight:        204.6 
  Yesterday's Weight:    206.0 
  +Gain/-Loss:           - 1.4 

Please leave a comment below if you
visit here. Thank you! 

Continuing a nice trend, this is the lowest weight I've seen on a Wednesday since starting the diet. This is also the day I was hoping to break 200 (on my goal schedule) - I've fallen behind, but I'm hoping a surge over the next two weeks will put me back on track.

Still haven't done the kettlebells for a full set, but I did move them into the bedroom (so I'll have both a mirror and a view of the video of the exercise - these look like if you don't do them right, some serious damage could result.
                                          
Weight-Loss on the Slow-Carb Diet (SCD)
Weight since starting the Slow-Carb Diet on Jan 1, 2011. The first 5 days were estimated. The dotted red line is the 6-day moving average.

 Daily Weight vs Goal 


Today's Food
Breakfast
Due to getting a late start this morning (due to having too much fun until too late last night), I did not have my regular breakfast, just a 24g protein drink.

Lunch
Red lentil, spinach, peppers and onions fritatta (2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites) in butter over Spring Mix greens with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Dinner
Wild-caught salmon burgers with cauliflower and Great Northern beans in butter sauce.

Midnight Snack
Approx. 1 T of homemade almond butter on celery.

Today's Liquid
    12 oz. of black coffee and 96+ oz. of water.


As always, please leave a comment if you read this blog post.

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Going good. Good to see some good results from changing something. Love you. Joan

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home