Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 47/137

GOALS
  • Goal date:                      May 28, 2011
  • Weight goal:                  199 pounds
  • Total Inches goal:         115.75 inches
  Today's Weight:        203.6 
  Yesterday's Weight:    204.6 
  +Gain/-Loss:           - 1.0 

Please leave a comment below if you
visit here. Thank you! 

Not only is this the lowest weight I've ever been on a Thursday this year, but, more gratifying, this is the first time in a month I have lost weight on 4 consecutive days. I do not think I'm jinxing myself - I think the key is that I have stopped hyper-hydration, which I now believe contributed some erratic (and in some cases bizarre) weight swings. I think my lower limit, like yesterday, is around 96 oz, with maybe an upper limit of 140 oz. Of course, that is when I'm not doing anything that involves perspiration, when I would have to drink more to compensate.

And a shout-out to my sister Joan, for first suggesting this might be a factor.
                                   
Weight-Loss on the Slow-Carb Diet (SCD)
Weight since starting the Slow-Carb Diet on Jan 1, 2011. The first 5 days were estimated. The dotted red line is the 6-day moving average.

 Daily Weight vs Goal 


Today's Food
Breakfast
24g protein drink (not shown) and red lentil and spinach fritatta (1 whole egg, 2 egg whites) with chipotle salsa. 


Lunch
Organic smoked turkey, with black beans and balsamic vinaigrette dressing on Spring Mix greens.

Dinner
1/2 a garlic and lemon rotisserie chicken, crisp fried cabbage and sauteed kale with  carrots and sesame.

Midnight Snack
Approx. 2 T of homemade almond butter.

Today's Liquid
    40 oz. of black coffee and 128+ oz. of water.


As always, please leave a comment if you read this blog post.

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Hi- Doing great. I am so impressed with your committment. Keep it going. Love you, Joan

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home