Sunday, August 14, 2011

August 14, 2011: Day 77, Post 225

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        200.8 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    201.2 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 0.4 lbs
This is my daily weight chart since ending the Slow-Carb diet.
This is Day 77 post-Slow-Carb.

I was supposed to start Cheat Your Way Thin (CYWT) today, after yesterday's cheat day, but I just wasn't feeling it. For one thing, I wasn't hungry, at least not until around 7pm. So I did a semi-fast, and had water with Branch-chain amino acids (BCAAs), and one 'meal' of a Simple Protein shake (no egg, just whey protein). 

Food Log


Breakfast
Nothing.


Lunch
Nothing.


Dinner
Protein shake with 60g if protein and 15g BCAAs.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  0 oz,   Water: 90+ oz. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home