Saturday, August 13, 2011

August 13, 2011: Day 76, Post 224 - Measurement Day, Cheat Day, New Diet!

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        201.2 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    202.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 0.8 lbs
This is my daily weight chart since ending the Slow-Carb diet.
             Last week     This week     Gain/Loss
  Weight:     199.0  lbs    201.2  lbs    + 2.2  lbs
  Chest:       39.00 "       39.00 "      - 0.00 in
  Waist:       37.00 "       38.00 "      + 1.00 "
  Hips:        38.00 "       37.00 "      - 1.00 "
  Total in:   114.00 "      114.00 "      0 0.00 "
  % Body Fat:  16.9  %       16.5  %      - 0.4  %
This is a chart of my weekly weight since ending the Slow-Carb diet.
This is a chart of inches lost (sum of chest, waist, hips) since ending the Slow-Carb diet.
Today is the first day of the new diet, Cheat Your Way Thin (CYWT). It is the 76th day since I switched from the Slow-Carb Diet.
So, phase 2 is in the rear-view mirror now. Last week's plan to eat less of what is allowed on the plan worked out for me, and I lost 5 pounds this week. But I didn't lose as much as I gained the first week.

The net weight difference on Phase 2 was a 1.4 pound gain. But I am leaner than I was, and have a total inch redistribution that is down 3/4", so I will consider the experiment successful. Successful, but one that will not be repeated.

Today I start a repeat of Phase 1 for one week. After that, I will begin Cheat Your Way Thin (CYWT) with a cheat day. The timing says, this is goodness, because next Saturday I have a few parties to go to. It will be nice not worrying about what I eat. Yes, there will be pictures.



Food Log

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs and bacon.
Lunch
No pics. Cheese sandwich, pita chips and hummus, corn chips and avocado spread, California roll sushi.  


Dinner
Subway foot-long Buffalo chicken sandwich on multigrain roll, with spinach, swiss cheese, green peppers, tomato, chipotle dressing. Chocolate chip cookies.

Snack
Dark chocolate with cocoa nibs.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  18 oz,   Water:90+ oz. 

2 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

I remember when I used to steal your 32-34 jeans. That is amazing. Met with Ron- very light, upbeat meal. He is very nice. Was supposed to meet with Lissa tomorrow but something has happened with her daughter. Love you. Joan

9:48 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

Yes, I'm getting there... Although I do think the Gap is playing loose with their sizing, lol.

Glad you had a good time with Ronnie. I remember him as always being very warm and positive, and Woody Allen-like self-effacing.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home