Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August 15, 2011: Day 78, Post 226

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        200.2 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    200.8 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 0.6 lbs
This is my daily weight chart since ending the Slow-Carb diet.
Today is a low-carb, low calorie day on the CYWT plan. According to the optional calorie and macronutrient planning element of the diet, that means I consume around 1800 calories, almost none of it in carbs (although, since I am eating very low calorie carbs - spinach, cabbage, lettuce, it is a pretty high-volume allotment). And that is what is on call between now and Saturday (cheat day!). Next week, I will add in some higher-carb, lower-fat days.

The CYWT author seems to agree with me that the worst food combination is carbs + fat, so they don't go in that direction.

Yesterday, I consumed about 300 calories worth of food - in the form of a protein shake, and protein drinks. The difference it made in my weight is really just noise, but I'm glad I did it - it felt right.

Food Log


Breakfast

Spinach, eggs and bacon.
Snack
2 ounces of almonds, brazil and walnuts.


Lunch
Turkey, baby spinach, romaine and cabbage with vinaigrette dressing.


Snack
1 mozzarella cheese stick and some baby carrots,

Dinner
Mahi-mahi burgers, baby spinach, romaine and cabbage salad with vinaigrette dressing.
Snack
Protein Shake: Whey protein powder with 48g of protein.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  36 oz,   Water: 102+ oz. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home