Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August 16, 2011: Day 79, Post 227

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        198.8 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    200.2 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 1.4 lbs
This is my daily weight chart since ending the Slow-Carb diet.
Bit of a rough day today. I have a back muscle giving me a lot of pain. I ended up not going to work, sleeping in, forgetting to take my thyroid medication, eating late (breakfast was finished at 1pm. My end-of-day protein shake was after midnight. 

Food Log


Breakfast
Spinach and mozzarella cheese omelet with bacon.
Snack
2 ounces of almonds, brazil and walnuts.


Lunch
Grass-fed beef burgers with whole-seed Dijon mustard, baby spinach, romaine and cabbage salad with vinaigrette dressing.


Snack
Skipped.

Dinner
A chopped salad with grilled chicken and blue cheese dressing at the Dinosaur Barbecue.


Snack
Protein Shake: Whey protein powder with 48g of protein.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  36 oz,   Water: 102+ oz. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home