Thursday, August 25, 2011

August 24, 2011: Day 87 post Slow-Carb, Post 235

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        204.0 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    204.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 0.0 lbs
This is my daily weight chart since ending the Slow-Carb diet.
Last night's late protein-and-fat feast prevented what would have otherwise been an excellent weight loss day from manifesting. So it goes. At least I didn't gain any weight, which is what I was expecting when I went to bed.

I deviated from the norm in a few ways today. First, I started the day with a breakfast-modified protein shake. Then, I had dinner out - with few choices that fit my low-carb requirements, I made the best of a bad situation by having some pepperoni (0 carbs) beforehand, then having a salad with chicken and blue cheese dressing at the restaurant. 


What came in between was pretty easy and standard. 

Food Log


Breakfast
Protein shake with 2 oz of vanilla whey protein (48g protein), 1/4C coconut milk, 2C frozen spinach, 1 whole egg, 1/2t stevia-erythritol blend.


Lunch
Turkey with tomatoes on baby spinach, romaine, and red cabbage with balsamic vinaigrette.
Snack

Green pepper slices and an ounce of almonds, and another ounce of brazilnuts and walnuts.


Dinner 
Pepperoni, and a tossed salad with grilled chicken breast and blue cheese dressing.


Snack
Protein Shake: Whey protein powder with 48g of protein. Then, pepperoni and shaved parmesan.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  42 oz,   Water: 84+ oz. 

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Good, so back into a schedule. And doing well with the food. So appreciated the info about Grandpa David. Love you

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home