Sunday, August 21, 2011

August 21, 2011: Day 84, Post 232

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        203.2 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    201.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 2.2 lbs
This is my daily weight chart since ending the Slow-Carb diet.
Still some back pain, it's been getting less every day. 

I am not at all surprised at the weight gain. I actually anticipated a higher gain than I got. With today's more controlled eating, I am certain it will quickly come off. 


This week will see 2 days of higher-carb eating - I will be adding beans back into my diet on Tuesday and Friday.


Food Log


Breakfast
Spinach with eggs and a chicken-feta cheese-spinach sausage.

Snack
No snack before lunch.


Lunch
Salad of baby spinach, romaine, red cabbage, walnuts, almonds, brazilnuts with balsamic vinaigrette.


Snack
One piece of mozzarella cheese and baby carrots.
 
Dinner

Turkey salad (made with homemade mayonnaise) on baby spinach, romaine and red cabbage.

Snack
Protein Shake: Whey protein powder with 48g of protein.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  42 oz,   Water: 96+ oz. 

2 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Good morning (at least it is my morning. Lot's of good food going in and weight is pretty stable as far as I can see. So- good work. Nothing new on this front. Love you

9:39 AM  
Blogger joan said...

Are you okay? Missed a day. Not like you. Love you

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home