Saturday, August 20, 2011

August 19, 2011: Day 82, Post 230

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        202.0 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    199.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 3.0 lbs
This is my daily weight chart since ending the Slow-Carb diet.
My back pain was better, again, today - but still present when I woke up. Ibuprofen definitely gives some relief, as I was mostly pain-free by mid-morning yesterday. 

I am a little upset about the setback in weight control caused by last night's fail. I am going to have to have better self-control when I am in that tired-but-not-sleepy place - I give in to the emotional urge to eat when I feel like that. 

Today was not much better, at least from a calories-consumed standpoint, because I went to town on nuts and cheese. Healthy food, calorie-dense, eaten in unhealthy quantities.

Food Log


Breakfast
Spinach and eggs with bacon.
Snack
No snack before lunch.


Lunch
Tuna on baby spinach, romaine and red cabbage salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
Snack
One piece of mozzarella cheese and baby carrots and celery.
 
Dinner

Parmesan and Romano cheese with walnuts, almonds and brazilnuts.


Snack
No after-dinner snack.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  20 oz,   Water: 96+ oz. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home