Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August 17, 2011: Day 80, Post 228

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        198.8 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    198.8 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 0.0 lbs
This is my daily weight chart since ending the Slow-Carb diet.
Still a bit of back pain today. I finally relented and took some ibuprofen. I don't have any idea how that will affect me, if at all, today and tomorrow.
Back on track with the eating, though. 

Food Log


Breakfast
Spinach and mozzarella cheese omelet.
Snack
Mozzarella string cheese, baby carrots.


Lunch
Grass-fed beef burgers with salsa, baby spinach, romaine and cabbage salad with vinaigrette dressing.
Snack
2 ounces of almonds, brazil and walnuts, and celery with cottage cheese.

Dinner
Smoked turkey on baby spinach, romaine and cabbage salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
Snack
Protein Shake: Whey protein powder with 48g of protein.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  22 oz,   Water: 140+ oz. 

3 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Why would you not start an anti inflamatory the minute you have back pain. and a muscle relaxer. Oh, I remember, you don't like pills. Better to move with pain. I like the food on this diet. Love you,

8:10 AM  
Blogger joan said...

Oh- I forgot to say how adorable your son is. I showed the clip to everyone at work. What a cutie.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

"Oh, I remember, you don't like pills."

I have to laugh at myself, because what you say is true, I really don't like pills - especially OTC medications, even the ones that used to be prescribed.

But I contradict myself every day - many times a day. My vitamin-supplement-medication regime is ridiculous. I think, during the course of the day, I take something like 60 pills.

If I ever really thought about it, I'm not sure what would happen - implosion? Loss of mind - no wait, that ship already sailed...

Yeah, Alex is something else. I'm very, very grateful that we have such a good relationship, and I miss him intensely. I'm trying to save up some money to go and see him, hopefully in October, but it is very difficult. Makes losing weight seem easy.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home