Sunday, August 21, 2011

August 20, 2011: Day 83, Post 231 - Measurement Day, Cheat Day

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        201.0 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    202.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 1.0 lbs
This is my daily weight chart since ending the Slow-Carb diet.
              Last week     This week     Gain/Loss
  Weight:     201.2  lbs    201.0  lbs    - 0.2  lbs
  Chest:       39.00 "       39.00 "      - 0.00 in
  Waist:       38.00 "       37.00 "      - 1.00 "
  Hips:        37.00 "       38.00 "      + 1.00 "
  Total in:   114.00 "      114.00 "      0 0.00 "
  % Body Fat:  16.5  %       16.8  %      + 0.3  %
This is a chart of my weekly weight since ending the Slow-Carb diet.
This is a weekly chart of inches lost (sum of chest, waist, hips) since ending the Slow-Carb diet.
Today is the 83rd day since I switched from the Slow-Carb Diet. Currently following the Cheat Your Way Thin (CYWT) diet plan.
After my first CYWT week, I am ever-so-slightly better off than I was before I started it. That includes a couple of late-in-the-week fails, where I didn't adhere, and no exercise, due to muscle pain in my back (right side, ribs, below the shoulder blade).

As is fairly typical for weekends, I started the day late, having breakfast after the Noon hour. To say that, from that point on, I stuffed myself with "forbidden" food would be accurate. I ate a huge amount of food - too much, by the end of the evening I could not even drink another glass of water, let alone eat a single morsel of food. Thus, a successful cheat, even if I ignored the warning not to "stuff myself to the point of overeating."

Too bad. I'll pay for this tomorrow, but today, it helps to remember that this will be beneficial to my long-term weight control.



Food Log

Breakfast
At Mama Nancy's, a 1/2 order of the Big Anthony fritatta (eggs, potatoes, onions, peppers,  broccoli, sausage, pepperoni and Swiss cheese) with a side of dry rye toast. Not shown: Grapefruit juice.
Snack
Mixed nuts: Almonds, walnuts, brazilnuts.


Lunch
From Shifty's: Buffalo-style grilled chicken breast on a bun with onions, tomato, romaine. Sides of coleslaw (from Wegman's) and sweet potato french fries. Not shown: Fresh-made potato chips, and more sweet potato fries.
Dessert (lunch and dinner): pecan-crusted dark-chocolate brownie.
Dinner
A small pie with mushrooms, onions, and pepperoni (from Shifty's).
Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  18 oz,   Water:112+ oz. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home