Saturday, August 27, 2011

August 26, 2011: Day 89 after Slow-Carb, Post 237

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        204.8 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    203.4 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 1.4 lbs
This is my daily weight chart since ending the Slow-Carb diet.
I am kind of bummed. This is my 8th day above 200 pounds. I have, in fact, only been under 200 pounds 22 days since the beginning of the year, and less than 25% of the time since I went off the Slow-Carb Diet. Looking at the chart, I am seeing a weight swing between ~198 pounds and ~205 pounds. 

I'm getting pissed off, because I was under 205 85 days ago. This is not progress.

I have to think about what I'm going to do.

Food Log


Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Spinach, kidney beans and parmesan cheese omelet with salsa.
Snack
Pumpkin seeds, almonds, walnuts, brazilnuts, green peppers.

Dinner 


Chopped grass-fed beef and a salad of Spring Mix greens, kidney beans and red cabbage with balsamic vinaigrette.
Snack
Protein Shake: Whey protein powder with 48g of protein.



Snack
Protein Shake: Whey protein powder with 48g of protein.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  20 oz,   Water: 84+ oz. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home