Monday, August 29, 2011

August 28, 2011: Day 91 after Slow-Carb, Post 239

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        205.4 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:    202.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 3.4 lbs
This is my daily weight chart since ending the Slow-Carb diet.
Well, here we are, back again at my recent high weight. I'm not certain what it means. I'm still evaluating. I'm considering going back to the Slow-Carb diet. For now, just thinking about it.

Food Log


Breakfast
Protein-vegetable smoothie: 2 scoops of whey protein powder with 48g of protein, 2 eggs, 1/2C coconut milk and 2C of frozen spinach with cinnamon and stevia-erythritol sweetener.

Lunch
Pepperoni, tomatoes and parmesan on Spring Mix greens and red cabbage with balsamic vinaigrette.
Dinner 
Ground grass-fed beef with a salad of Spring Mix greens, red cabbage and tomatoes with balsamic vinaigrette.


Snack
Mozzarella cheese and cottage cheese and celery..



Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  20 oz,   Water: 88+ oz. 

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

I think I left my comment on yesterday's post.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home