Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September 26, 2011: Day 268

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        202.4 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    203.2 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 0.8 lbs
Daily weight since 5/30/2011.
My weight came down just a little, which is gratifying, because usually there's a 1-day hangover after cheat day, with Mondays being the second day of weight gain. As I get nearer the end of the quarter (and the end of the chart!), I would really like to finish under 200 pounds. 

I had such good intentions today - I was going to be perfect, maybe a little more active... But I was so tired - and I ended up eating a whole extra meal at the end of the day. That will not be good for my short-term goal...



Food Log


Breakfast
Cocoa-whey egg cream protein shake: Dark cocoa and vanilla whey protein powder (w/36g of whey protein) plus an egg, coconut milk, extra BCAAs, and stevia-erythritol blend.


Lunch
Roast turkey with home-made herbs d'Provence mayonnaise and a salad of Spring Mix greens, black beans, red cabbage, and tomatoes.
Dinner
From Chipotle: Burrito Bowl with chicken, guacamole, salsa, pinto beans and lettuce.
After-dinner Dinner
Lentil curry, roast turkey, cabbage and carrots with my home-made mayonnaise.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  22 oz,   Water: 120+ oz. 

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

You are doing great. You just have to keep it up. love

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home