Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 28, 2011: Day 270

 Goal Weight: 188 pounds 


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

Today's Weight:        201.2 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    203.8 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 2.6 lbs
Daily weight since 5/30/2011.
Well, after a pretty normal day yesterday (with no extra exercise, despite yesterday's long-winded plaint), the big weight drop is welcome. Definitely a step towards accomplishing my ultra-short-term goal to end September at or under 200 pounds. I'm visualizing that like crazy!

Food Log


Breakfast
Cocoa-whey egg cream protein shake: Dark cocoa and vanilla whey protein powder (w/36g of whey protein) plus an egg, coconut milk, extra BCAAs, cinnamon and stevia-erythritol blend.


Lunch
Roast turkey with tomatoes, black beans, red cabbage, Spring Mix greens and balsamic vinaigrette.
Snack
Celery, baby carrots and home-made herbed mayonnaise.


Dinner
Chicken-spinach-feta cheese sausage with broccoli and refried black beans. 
Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  11 oz,   Water: 106+ oz. 

3 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Hey- good job. Happy New Year. Good way to start. I love you, if I have done anything to offend you, I apologize. Love, Joan

9:43 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

Offend me? Is that a Rosh Hashana thing? Because I have no idea what you're talking back. I am totally unoffended.

Love you,
Ken

10:51 AM  
Blogger joan said...

Yes it is a rosh hashsana thing. Just thought I'd cover my bases.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home