Monday, October 24, 2011

October 23, 2011: Post 295


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        201.2 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    201.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 0.2 lbs
Daily weight from October 1, 2011.
Daily weight from January 1, 2011.
The scale barely nudged after yesterday's high carb sugar extravaganza. Good for me. But it is a weird day, and I had very little appetite. I ended up eating a big meal in the afternoon, and a snack after midnight. That probably means bad news tomorrow.


Daily Comment
I got nothin'.

Food Log


Breakfast
Skipped.


Lunch

Shahi Rajma (red bean curry), spinach and scrambled eggs with sausage and a Spring Mix greens and red cabbage salad with balsamic vinaigrette.
Dinner
Skipped.


Snack
Baby carrots, home-made spicy mayonnaise.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  28 oz,   Water: 104+ oz. 

4 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Hi- I did not do so well over the week end with at least one binge. Back on track today. You are doing great. Had a wierd dream about dad in which he was moving out of some luxious place and was offering me some books I didn't want. Love you

8:37 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

It's a new day. Don't worry about what you did, just do your best today.

Your dream COULD be a recollection. It isn't too far-fetched or impossible.

Or, it could be a WISH for Dad to have offered you SOMETHING, even what you didn't want, rather than not offering you the things you wanted from him...

11:35 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

Oh - I love you, too!

11:36 AM  
Blogger joan said...

Funny. Did better yesterday, though still a little over. All set to be on track today. Love you

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home