Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 24, 2011: Post 296


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        203.4 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    201.2 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 2.2 lbs
Daily weight from October 1, 2011.
Daily weight from January 1, 2011.

Whew - I have: a) not eating enough calories, b) a very late-night snack, and 3) not enough sleep to thank for kilo of weight gain. Easy enough to fix... Better day today!


Daily Comment
I am joining the movement to protest big banks - beginning what will be a long process in closing my Bank of America business. I don't want to do business with these bad people and their insanely greedy, customer-gauging practices. I will vote with my wallet.

Food Log


Breakfast
Chocolate egg cream protein shake: Vanilla whey protein powder (w/36g of whey protein) plus cocoa, an egg, almond milk, an extra 5g of BCAAs, cinnamon and stevia-inulin blend.


Lunch

Smoked turkey breast with Spring Mix greens, black beans, tomato and red cabbage and balsamic vinaigrette
Dinner
Chicken-feta cheese-spinach sausages with cauliflower and Shahi Rajma (red bean curry).
Snack
Baby carrots, smoked turkey breast, celery and home-made spicy mayonnaise.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  22 oz,   Water: 112+ oz. 

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

the food looks delish. I hate bank of america, too.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home