Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 25, 2011: Post 297


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        202.0 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    203.4 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 1.4 lbs
Daily weight from October 1, 2011.
Daily weight from January 1, 2011.
Yesterday was a fairly high-calorie normal day. This is a pretty normal "upside down" day for me: A normal breakfast, a normal lunch, protein-shake dinner.


Daily Comment
Why have I not been active in the #Occupy Wall Street movement? I have thought about it, and I agree with it and hope it accomplishes its goals. The problem? I am cynically hopeless about the People's ability to overturn the powerful, entrenched, moneyed 1% now running the political show in this country, occupying Washington, DC, as it were.

Food Log


Breakfast


Dal Tadka (lentil curry) spinach and scrambled eggs.
Lunch
Wild-caught salmon burger with home-made spicy mayonnaise and a salad of Spring Mix greens, black beans, red cabbage and balsamic vinaigrette
Dinner
Chocolate egg cream protein shake: Vanilla whey protein powder (w/48g of whey protein) plus cocoa, an egg, almond milk, an extra 5g of BCAAs, cinnamon and stevia-inulin blend.

Snack
Baby carrots and celery.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  32 oz,   Water: 120+ oz. 

2 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

What would you want to do? Program looks good, as usual. I am staying with it, too. Somehow, I am getting tired of eating so much. Never happened before. Love you

8:10 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

I could visit - I have friends from different groups who are active participants. I don't know what to do, thus my inactivity.

Glad to hear you're seeing some success, and staying with it.

Love,
Ken

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home