Monday, December 26, 2011

December 26, 2011: Post 350 (Day 359)




Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        200.2 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    204.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:        -  3.8 lbs
Daily weight from October 1, 2011. Note: November 4-13 weights are estimated.
Daily weight from January 1, 2011. Note: January 1-5 and November 4-13 weights are estimated.
One more fast, one more cheat day this year. Yesterday's fast undid the work of the previous cheat day. Woo-hoo!


I slept in today, long past breakfast-time. So my fast lasted almost 36 hours instead of 24, but I was never hungry... until I ate.

Daily Comment
I am sometimes amazed at my ability to relax. I have no idea where it comes from. My parents were never 'laid back' types. Yesterday I read about a prescription to allow yourself to be bored. Do nothing. See how long the boredom lasts. For me, never long. I don't need much in the way of distraction and stimulation. I go straight to 'turn off the brain'.


I wonder if it is because I meditate? Or because I'm incredibly lazy?


Food Log


Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Eggs with spinach, peppers, onions and red kidney beans, with a side of bacon.
Dinner
Grass-fed beef burger with salsa and a salad of spring mix greens, red cabbage, red kidney beans and balsamic vinaigrette..
Snack

Baby carrots and celery with home-made mayonnaise.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   32 oz,   Water: 112+ oz.

2 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Had a great weekend watching movies and reading books eating chinese food. Love you

8:23 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

Sounds great. I had a very relaxing weekend myself, also watched some movies (Midnight in Paris, finally) and did some reading, although not books. And, no Chinese food, as you can see.

Love you!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home