Thursday, December 29, 2011

December 28, 2011: Post 352 (Day 361) - Fast Day




Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        200.8 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    201.2 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:        -  0.4 lbs
Daily weight from October 1, 2011. Note: November 4-13 weights are estimated.
Daily weight from January 1, 2011. Note: January 1-5 and November 4-13 weights are estimated.
As expected, my weight is a little lower today, and I expect it to be under 200 tomorrow (after the 24 hour fast that ended at 6pm today).

Daily Comment
I was going to play bass at the open mic at Shifty's tonight, but we got the first snow, it got cold, and I decided to stay in, safe and warm, and not risk the icy roads. Tomorrow I will play at Mac's, and that will do it for me for 2011 - next musical playing will be on January 1, at Rooter's. It has been a good year for me in a lot of ways, but if it hadn't been a good year for playing - which it definitely was - I wouldn't be looking back on it so fondly.

This is the first year I can remember spending New Year's Eve alone. It is a choice, and it is a revocable one. Mood and weather will decide, but I'm rather looking forward to staying in.


Food Log


Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Skipped.


Dinner
Roast turkey with Spring Mix greens, red cabbage, black beans and balsamic vinaigrette. Not shown: Baby carrots and home-made mayonnaise.
Snack
Chocolate protein shake, with 36g protein in whey protein powder, chocolate, cinnamon and stevia/inulin.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   22 oz,   Water: 144+ oz.

2 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Did you like that movie? I thought it was incredibly stupid. Could not believe people were raving about it. It is odd that you are choosing to spend New Year's Eve alone. I remember going from party to party with you. We are going back to that comedy show. Old dogs are hard to train. You did it!!! 200 pounds!!! Yahoo!!!!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

I did like the movie, as light entertainment. I liked Owen Wilson's Woody Allen impression (because it was only good sometimes). I saw 'Mrs. Dalloway' too, and that was very good.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home