Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 28, 2012: Post 59, Day 59


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        200.0 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    199.8 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 0.2 lbs

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - first quarter.

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - year 2012.



I think we can all agree that today's weight is a 'push.' And, pretty good, too, when I think about the quantity of food that I ate yesterday. Today I had a small fail (a home-made iced sugar cookie). I am easily tempted, and in the face of someone's kindness, usually succumb.

Daily Comment
Some friends of mine are celebrating their 20th anniversary tomorrow. I don't wonder that I've never had such a relationship anniversary - I've never aspired to it. Although I made the commitment (twice), and was faithful to that commitment, I've really never seen my future that way. Maybe it comes from wishing my parents would divorce most of my life with them. But maybe not - my brother and sister both have successful long-term marriages. 



Food Log

Breakfast


Shaihi Rajma (red bean curry) with spinach and eggs. 

Lunch
Smoked turkey breast with Spring Mix greens, red cabbage and balsamic vinaigrette.




Snack 
Fail: 1 iced sugar cookie. Later, celery, baby carrots and home-made mayonnaise.

Dinner
Chocolate egg cream protein shake (vanilla whey protein powder (w/48g of whey protein) plus an egg, cocoa, almond milk, cinnamon and stevia-inulin blend).

Snack 
Celery, baby carrots and home-made mayonnaise.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   32 oz,   Water: 128+ oz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home