Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29, 2012: Post 60, Day 60 - Fast Day


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        200.4 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    200.0 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 0.4 lbs

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - first quarter.

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - year 2012.

A high-calorie but nutrient-dense day yesterday, and I came into today's fast in very good shape. I think I would be in better shape if not for yesterday's dietary indiscretion (fail!), but that is, as they say, water under the bridge. Even though I only made it to 22 hours, I expect this fast to set my hormones right.

Daily Comment
Some times getting started is so difficult. One example I am faced with every day is getting out of bed. I know I make it difficult for myself because I just don't want to do it. And it doesn't have a thing to do with any dread about the coming day (I don't dread my days) - it just has to do with the fact that I, like the helplessly depressed Brian Wilson of the 70s, like being in bed. I just don't want to get out of bed. Sue me. I know the answer to the problem, but just don't have the motivation to employ it.

But that's not what I was initially thinking of when this topic occurred to me. I was thinking of my new band (Big Talk) and how much difficulty we're having putting together our 1st rehearsal. Two weeks have gone by since we settled on a 'final' lineup (which meant finding a good drummer). People have schedules - most people (not me) have other people to coordinate with. I have tried to balance being part of the problem with some solutions. We're getting closer.



Food Log

Breakfast
Skipped.


Lunch
Skipped.



Snack 
Spring Mix greens, red cabbage and balsamic vinaigrette.



Dinner
Wild-caught salmon, onions, peppers, salmon and scrambled eggs.


Snack 
Vanilla protein shake (24g of whey protein) with almond milk, vanilla and stevia-inulin blend.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   22 oz,   Water: 128+ oz

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

I don't think you should call them fails. You are succeeding so spectacularly that, maybe they are deviations that you can study and incorporate. Love you

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home