Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 30, 2012: Post 90, Day 90


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        198.6 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    197.8 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 0.8 lbs

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - March 31, 2012.

Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.

Diet Comment:
A little bump in the road is nothing that will stop the journey. 

Daily Comment:

It is almost the weekend, and I was trying to decide whether to change the schedule by having 2 cheat days in a row, or attempt to keep to the plan, or make some other change (regular day Saturday, cheat day Sunday, fast Monday).


I am faced with a really difficult Sunday schedule: An all-day recording session on Sunday, after which, I take the bass chair at Rooter's blues jam. There will be lots of off-plan food at the recording studio, and probably nothing I don't bring myself on-plan; and it will be a very, very long day (probably going on out until 2am Monday morning). 
Anyway, I was thinking about that when yet another factor came into play: This afternoon, I started feeling sick, with a sore throat and what feels like a low fever. After work, I made an early dinner, then went to a rehearsal. Psychically, I felt better. Physically, not so much.


After rehearsal, I came home and changed, and went to a club, feeling pretty much the same (but I had committed to showing up there). I had a shot of Jameson's (in a glass, sipped), and felt better.


Then I got home, and was really sick. And very tired. And I went a little crazy, and had a BIG cheat (you can read about it below). I don't know what in my was craving the nasty carbs, but I was too weak to fight it.

I think I'm going to try a reset: Saturday will not be a cheat day, that will be Sunday. I will fast on Monday. That seems like the path of least resistance.


Food Log

Breakfast


Green protein shake: kale, almond milk, an egg, vanilla whey protein powder (36g protein), vanilla, cinnamon, stevia-inulin blend.

Lunch
Roasted turkey breast on a bed of Spring Mix greens and red cabbage with chevre, a hard-boiled egg and balsamic vinaigrette. 

Snack
Celery and home-made mayonnaise.



Dinner
Italian chicken sausage with peppers and onions, and a side of 'faux' mashed potatoes (pureed cauliflower, butter. almond milk, salt and pepper). 

Snack
Oreos, a Reese's cup, a bowl of Ezekiel's Golden Flax sprouted grain cereal with almond milk and stevia-inulin blend.



Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   42 oz,   Water: 131+ oz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home