Sunday, October 28, 2012

October 27, 2012 - Cheat Day


October 27, 2012 (Saturday)
(Post 641, Day 301 of 2012, 666 days since 1st post)


Daily Comment

666 days after starting this blog, and I am playing our Halloween gig. I am going as an outdoorsman. Not just a costume, a disguise.

I'm a little freaked out because I almost added LOL to the end of that last sentence



Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Today's Weight:        200.4 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    201.2 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     - 0.8 lbs
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011

Diet Comment
OK, my 24-hour fast went well, I had a big dinner and still dropped a little weight. Normal variation. Skipped breakfast today in favor of my weekly lunch at Ling-Ling's with my pal Al.

Food Log
Summary
  • At Mama Nancy's:
    Half-size Big Anthony fritatta ("New" Hot Italian Sausage style): Eggs, potatoes, broccoli, onions, peppers, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, swiss cheese. Rye toast (dry),and  hot sauce. Not shown: Grapefruit juice
  • Ezekiel Golden Flax sprouted grain cereal with blueberries, almond milk and stevia-erythritol blend.
  • A brownie, an oatmeal cookie, and a piece of apple crisp from the Amish bake stand at the Regional Market. 
  • Whole wheat pasta with Pomodoro sauce.
  • Brownies and ice cream.
Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  14 oz,  Water: 56+ oz.


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home