Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 17, 2012


December 17, 2012 (Monday)
(Post 681, Day 350 of 2012, 717 days since starting this blog)


Daily Comment
I spent from late morning, until well into the afternoon catching up with things on my computer.

The season finales of Dexter and Homeland had to be downloaded, I had my financial updates to do (I keep track of my expenses daily, and have been doing this for decades).

I took some pictures of three-year-old Kaley House last night, because she is too cute for words. I had to digitally process them, then I made a CD of them as a gift to my hosts. Here's a sample:




Pretty damn cute, right? 

After I finished up on the computer, I had a late lunch, then went for a drive around Cary, visiting the house at Leeward Court, which looked the same as when I left it. That was almost the only thing that hadn't changed in that area. Most of the neighborhood landmarks (stores in the nearest shopping centers) had changed. 

I went to meet some friends playing pool in Durham, catching up was fun - these are some people who probably won't make it out to the jam tomorrow, so it was my only chance to see them.  
  
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Food and Diet Section
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011
 Today's Weight:        205.6 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    204.8 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     + 0.4 lbs


Diet Comment
My weight today is, again, just a guess: I think I may have gained a little yesterday, thanks to some late-night cheating.

Food Log
Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
At the Grand Asia Chinese Buffet:
A selection including veggies, chicken, pork, beef and seafood.
A variety of sushi with dipping sauce and mushroom-plum soup.

Snack
I had coffee and a couple of organic cookies at Cup o' Joe's in Raleigh.

Dinner
While waiting for my friends to arrive at the Green Room pool hall (where the pool shots in Bull Durham were filmed), I had some more coffee and some kind of dry, oaty-organic, slightly sweet "pastry". At the pool hall, I had a couple of excellent beers (chosen by my friend Paul, who knows his beer, which I do not.

Liquid Intake   
   Coffee:   30 oz,  Water:  106+ oz. 

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

cute picture. Glad you are having a good time. Love you

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home