Friday, December 21, 2012

December 20, 2012 - Fast Day


December 20, 2012 (Thursday)
(Post 684, Day 355 of 2012, 720 days since starting this blog)


Daily Comment
And now, immediately, back to work. And a fast. Because, I need to lose a bit of weight put on with my two vacations.

With a third vacation planned for the year-end.

So, back to some discipline. We'll see how that works out.   
  
Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
 
Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011
Food and Diet Section
 Today's Weight:        210.6 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    209.2 lbs
Day Net Loss/Gain:     + 1.4 lbs


Diet Comment
Good weight prediction yesterday. Today, I fasted for 20 hours. Tomorrow, I have to start in on the discipline to drop some weight. Not happy about being ten pounds heavier than I was at the beginning of the year.

Food Log
Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Skipped.

Dinner
Cold cuts (ham, turkey, cheese) and raw vegetables and ranch dressing.

Snack
Hard-boiled eggs and guacamole, then Ezekiel Golden Flax sprouted grain cereal with blueberries, almond milk, and stevia-inulin blend.

Liquid Intake   
   Coffee:   42 oz,  Water:  98+ oz. 

Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home