Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 13 - Cheat Day!

I am beginning cheat day at a weight of 230.0 pounds. Wow! If my guess about my starting weight is right, I have lost 13 pounds in 13 days. But the known numbers show that I have lost 6.4 pounds in 8 days. More than that, I am 1 pound away from my unofficial goal weight of 229... with 2 weeks to go to lose that last pound! I am going to re-set: My goal was to lose 10 pounds by my birthday (10 pounds in a month) from an unknown start weight estimated to be in the 240s. Arbitrarily, after I had an official weight, 4 days into the diet and a week into the new year, I set that goal at 229. I am now re-setting it to 226.4 pounds, 10 pounds less than my actual starting weight. I am on course to exceed that weight loss goal. See me doing the dance of joy.

After breakfast today, I am going to a morning recording session with I Am Fool. I will be bringing (and enjoying) the donuts. Ahh, cheat day.

Breakfast
Bagel and egg

Whole grapefruit

After Breakfast
This is what I brought. I ate #2,  7 and 10.

Lunch
One side bacon, one side sausage. Eaten: One slice bacon, one slice sausage.
The donuts and pizza (thanks, John!) were eaten during a  rehearsal/recording session for 'I am Fool' because, traditionally, that's what musicians eat when playing out of the public eye. And 'I am Fool' is all about tradition. <sarcasm off>. But music was made, a great time was had, and cheat day proceeds!

Dinner
Popcorn instead of bread before ordering? OK. And a couple of liters of Diet Coke, please
Crabmeat-stuffed baked haddock, fries and coleslaw.

After dinner went out to hear some former band-mates make their debut, and had a great time. Go, "Midnight Mike's Blues Band", go!

As always, if you read this, leave a comment, let me know you stopped by. Feel free to criticize, question, praise, whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home