Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 14

I'm going to start out with a link to a good article that debunks the consume-less-calories-than-you-burn theory of weight loss. Sorry about all the advertising, it is how this guy makes his money, but this is a good article.
My cheat day yesterday packed it on to the tune of 4.6 pounds - yup, scale weight this AM: 234.6 lbs. I am totally fine with this, it is temporary, and I will make new lows by the time I weigh in next Saturday, knowing that I can be cool on this eating plan for 6 days. Besides, I am still under my goal weight for the day.

Breakfast
Lentil-Spinach Fritatta and turkey bacon

Lunch
Avocado roasted turkey black bean spring mix salad with balsamic vinaigrette.

Dinner
Chili (beef, black beans, tomatoes) and peas.

OK - diet-wise, an excellent day. Tomorrow's a day off from work, and it is weigh-in day. I'm psyched.

 If you're reading this, please leave a comment. Suggestions, questions, criticisms, diversions, etc. are welcome.

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Looks good. I changed my settings so I hope your comments will show. Keep it going. Love you, Joan

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home