Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 55 - Weigh-in, New Goals

GOALS
  • Goal date:                     Feb 26, 2011 (Today!)
  • Weight goal:                217.8 pounds
  • Total Inches goal:      124.25

 Today's Weight:        216.0 
 Yesterday's Weight:    217.6 
 Gain/Loss:             - 1.6 

Here are the numbers for today's edition of the weekly 'official' weigh-in and measure-up:

            Last Week      Today       Difference
Weight        218.6        216.0        -2.6 lbs
Chest          40.5         41.25       +0.75"
Waist          41.0         41.0        -0.0"   
Hips           39.75        39.5        -0.25"   
Total "       123.0        121.25       +0.5"


Over a week's time, a loss of 2.6 pounds but a gain of 1/2 an inch!  I am very happy with the weight results, of course, exceeding, since they exceeded my goals. This week was odd in that I was 100% on-plan, 100% maintaining my hydration levels, and my weight was up and down, up and down and finally completely overwhelming with almost 3 pounds lost in the last two days. And I am baffled by the total inches measurements. All I can tell you is that my rate of elimination (bowels) has become very erratic, and when I was weighing myself and doing the measurements, I felt bloated.

Still, I can celebrate the fact that in 7 weeks, I have lost 22.8 pounds. That is counting back to January 8, the first Saturday I weighed myself. I would have to use an estimated weight to go back to when I started the diet, so I am not.

This is also the week I cycle off the 'P' in PAGG. It will be interesting to see how that effects me.

Here's the story with graphics. First, my overall weight chart:



Here is the daily chart:


Now it is time to set the next short-term goal: On March 26, 2011, I expect to weigh 206 pounds. Or less. And I will measure 120.9 total inches. Or less.

Cheat day food story:
Breakfast/Lunch
Three strips of center-cut bacon, a peppers-and-onions omelette made with butter and fresh-grated parmesan, a toasted pumpernickel bagel with smoked-salmon cream cheese, and a whole Ruby grapefruit. Coffee from Ethiopia by way of Cafe Kubal.

Snack



Dinner
Two slices from my new favorite pizza place, 'Gianni's Bronx-Style Pizza' Mmmmm-good.  Gloria's lives! (my Clearview friends will get the reference).


Snack
Sadly, not as good as I remembered. That didn't stop me from eating them all.


As always, please leave a comment if you read this blog post.

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Great work. Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. Will try today.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home