Friday, October 28, 2011

October 27, 2011: Post 299


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        201.8 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    200.8 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 1.0 lbs
Daily weight from October 1, 2011.
Daily weight from January 1, 2011.
All was going well for me today until I made a new batch of spicy mayonnaise, then stayed out late. I came home hungry - which shouldn't have happened. My midnight snack will not sit well with me tomorrow.


Daily Comment
I went to see my doctor for a regular checkup, and got the word to reduce the dosage of my high blood pressure medication. Excellent. This is a great step towards the goal I have been working towards. My cholesterol profile was also excellent. I take a statin drug, which I hate, just in principal (and because I'm not sure cholesterol is a health issue best addressed by drugs, or even if it needs fixing).


It is my hope, and the real goal of my dieting, to be able to stop taking both medications.

Food Log


Breakfast
Scrambled eggs, spinach and Shahi Rhajma (red bean curry).
Lunch
Roasted turkey breast, Spring Mix greens, black beans, red cabbage, tomatoes and balsamic vinaigrette.
Snack
Baby carrots and home-made spicy mayonnaise.


Dinner
Chocolate egg cream protein shake: Vanilla whey protein powder (w/48g of whey protein) plus cocoa, an egg, almond milk, an extra 5g of BCAAs, cinnamon and stevia-inulin blend.


Midnight Snack
Baby carrots, roast turkey breast, and home-made spicy mayonnaise.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:  22 oz,   Water: 136+ oz. 

2 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Yes!!!!! This is great. Good for you. I am so proud of you. I am doing a little proud dance. Love you.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

Thank you! I SO appreciate the support you've shown me from the beginning of the year.

How are you doing? Are you still dealing with cravings/hunger?

Love you!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home