Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 30, 2011: Post 354 (Day 363)




Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        199.8 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    198 .8 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:        +  1.0 lbs
Daily weight from October 1, 2011. Note: November 4-13 weights are estimated.
Daily weight from January 1, 2011. Note: January 1-5 and November 4-13 weights are estimated.
I really didn't see that pound gain coming. I was so busy today, I ended up skipping breakfast and eating a late lunch. Then, I was out late and ending up having a third meal as a post-midnight snack. Tomorrow's measurement day closes out the year, and my end-of-year goal weight of 200 pounds may be in jeopardy. Stay tuned to find out. 

Daily Comment
Today (well, tonight) was my New Year's Eve celebration. I went to a party and two clubs to see friends. Tomorrow is going to be a "quiet" cheat day and New Year's Eve. There is dark chocolate and Jameson's tomorrow. No matter how I end 2011, I will start 2012 over 200 pounds. And be happy about it.


Food Log


Breakfast
Skipped.


Lunch
Rotisserie chicken salad (with celery, onion and home-made mayonnaise), black beans, cabbage with carrots, and Spring Mix greens. 
Dinner
Chicken sausage with feta cheese and spinach with Dal Tadka (lentil curry) and broccoli.
Snack
I went to a party (late) and had a few handfuls of peanuts and some ham. When I got home, I had smoked turkey and carrots.

Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   30 oz,   Water: 148+ oz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home