Friday, December 30, 2011

Decenber 29, 2011: Post 353 (Day 362)




Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        198.8 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    200.8 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:        -  2.0 lbs
Daily weight from October 1, 2011. Note: November 4-13 weights are estimated.
Daily weight from January 1, 2011. Note: January 1-5 and November 4-13 weights are estimated.
Well, finishing up with a bang. Two days left in the year (I started on Day 0, so the year ends at 364) and I'm below weight goal I set for myself. To keep it so, I may have to go 'light' on cheat day. We'll see. 

Daily Comment
This was the last day of work for the year. Whew! Pretty good year.


Food Log


Breakfast
Dal Tadka (lentil curry), spinach and eggs.
Lunch
Smoked turkey, red kidney beans, Spring Mix greens and balsamic vinaigrette.
Dinner
Rotisserie chicken and cole slaw with red kidney beans. Not shown: Baby carrots and home-made mayonnaise. 
Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   42 oz,   Water: 136+ oz.

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

It was a good year. I hope the next one will be good, as well. My Best wishes for good health, good times, good thoughts and ongoing contentment. Love you, Joan

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home