Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 23, 2012: Post 23, Day 23




Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        203.2 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    199.2 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 4.0 lbs
Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - first quarter.
Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - year 2012.

Another surprise! This would be a big weight gain if it came after a cheat day, but after a fast day, it is a little difficult to understand. I think the weight loss yesterday was from being a little dehydrated (I drank a minimal amount of water on cheat day). Today, I am full of it. Water, that is. I woke up feeling it, and was not surprised by the scale weight. Things will balance out over the next few days, I'm sure.


Also, for whatever reason, I was hungry all day today, especially in the late afternoon to evening, and ate according to my hunger.

Daily Comment
I have nothing much to say about anything today, so this is my comment.


Food Log


Breakfast
Spinach, black beans and eggs with Chipotle Tabasco sauce and salsa.
Lunch
Roast turkey breast, Spring Mix greens, black beans, red cabbage and balsamic vinaigrette.

Snack
Celery, baby carrots and homemade mayonnaise.



Dinner
Chili (grass-fed beef, red beans, tomatoes, spice) and steamed broccoli. After, finished off the rest of the chili.
Snack
Celery, roast turkey, and whole seed Dijon mustard.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   30 oz,   Water: 132+ oz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home