Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 24, 2012: Post 24, Day 24




Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        204.8 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    203.2 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 1.6 lbs
Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - first quarter.
Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - year 2012.
Here I am, at the highest weight of 2012. Sigh. I ate too much yesterday - and I knew it even getting out of bed this morning.


That didn't stop me from doing the same thing today, though. I don't know why, but beginning in the afternoon yesterday and today, I developed a huge appetite. Recent readings suggest that there were a few hormones (like ghrelin) out of whack, causing this hunger - but why that is the case, I don't know. And I haven't been effective at fighting it off.


And so, two fails. First a package of orange peanut butter and cracker "sandwiches," then later, a full-blown cheat with a bowl of cereal and berries - a cheat day staple.


It's a good thing tomorrow's a fast day.

Daily Comment
Band rehearsal was called off today. This always puts me in a bad frame of mind. I miss it so.


Food Log


Breakfast
Chocolate egg cream protein shake (vanilla whey protein powder (w/36g of whey protein) plus cocoa, an egg, almond milk, cinnamon and stevia-inulin blend).


Lunch
Roast turkey breast, Spring Mix greens, black beans, red cabbage and balsamic vinaigrette.

Snack
Peanut butter crackers.



Dinner
Chicken with feta cheese and spinach sausage, and Dal Tadka (lintil curry) with cauliflower.
Snack
Ezekiel Sprouted Grains Golden Flax cereal with blueberries, almond milk and stevia-inulin blend. Later, baby carrots.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   24 oz,   Water: 96+ oz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home