Friday, January 27, 2012

January 26, 2012: Post 26, Day 26




Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        202.8 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    204.2 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 1.4 lbs
Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - first quarter.
Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - year 2012.

Not being concerned about my daily weight changes does not mean not paying attention. It is by paying attention to my eating, and how it affects my weight and, more importantly, my feelings and appearance, that have been able to lose weight when I needed to. Right now, I'm feeling that need again. I'm coming up on a 'partying' weekend.

Daily Comment
I heard a singer at last Sunday's jam at Bridge Street Tavern who made a very good impression on me with her big, non-pitchy voice. The quality is, sadly, untypical of most of the female singers I have heard around here - not that there are any lack of good singers, but good, big-voice singers? Not so much.

Anyway, she and her guitar-playing boyfriend heard me play at the jam, and I guess they liked what they heard, so asked if I was available, and I gave them my card. 


Last night, I got a call from a drummer I have also jammed with at Bridge St. and other venues from time to time, and he wanted to know if I was interested in getting together with him, a guitarist and the guitarist's girlfriend. Yes, it turned out to be the same two I had met at Bridge St (the drummer had no idea I had heard them). Very exciting how these things come together.


Food Log


Breakfast
Chocolate egg cream protein shake (vanilla whey protein powder (w/36g of whey protein) plus cocoa, an egg, almond milk, cinnamon and stevia-inulin blend).


Lunch
At Star North Mongolian Grill and Buffet: Shrimp, Beef, peppers, mushrooms, bean sprouts, cabbage, broccoli w/hot and spicy sauce. Not shown: Salad w/lettuce, tomato, 3-bean salad, ranch dressing and chicken and broccoli.
Dinner
Salmon burger with homemade mayonnaise, and a salad of Spring Mix greens, black beans, red cabbage and balsamic vinaigrette. 
Snack
Baby carrots, celery, and homemade mayonnaise.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   22 oz,   Water: 96+ oz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home