Monday, January 30, 2012

January 29, 2012: Post 29, Day 29 - Birthday, Cheat Day




Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        202.4 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    200.4 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 2.0 lbs
Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - first quarter.
Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - year 2012.
Looking at the charts, this definitely should have been a fast day, but it is my birthday, so screw it. I will gain weight today, and still be happy!

Daily Comment
Celebrated the day by sleeping late, answering all the 'Happy Birthday' posts on my Facebook wall, getting my free Grand Slam at Denny's, and enjoying (and playing) music at the Bridge Street Tavern. Lots of great musicians around to share my fun.


At many points in the day, I had to reflect on how lucky I am, and think about all the things I am grateful for. 


I think I am very fortunate. I know I am very grateful.


Then, the first significant snowfall of the winter started. I went home, feasted on chocolate and more chocolate, and a shot of Jameson's. Great start to another year.



Food Log
No photos today.



Breakfast
Skipped.


Lunch
Got my free Grand Slam at Denny's. Subbed whole wheat pancakes, added an egg, and also had a glass of grapefruit juice (to take vitamins with) along with my coffee.

Dinner
Bacon cheeseburger and fries at Bridge Street Tavern. Preceding hearing some great music and playing

Snack
At various (different) times, late at night, I had: A bowl of Ezekiel Sprouted Grains Golden Flax cereal with blueberries, almond milk and stevia-inulin; 3 kinds of dark chocolate: with orange, with raspberry, and with all kinds of mixed-in stuff; a bowl of soup-like lentil curry; and a shot of Jameson's. Very late.


Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   30 oz,   Water: 100+ oz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home