Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 31, 2012: Post 31, Day 31




Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        204.6 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    205.2 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 0.6 lbs
Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - first quarter.

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 - year 2012.

I am not pleased with the charts - I want to lower the trajectory of my trendlines. Time to focus a little more.

Daily Comment
Thinking today about how important it is to feel grateful, and to express your gratitude. This is something I do, to the best of my ability, and as close to real-time as I can (both acknowledging feelings of gratitude and expressing it).

Food Log
Breakfast
Chocolate egg cream protein shake (vanilla whey protein powder (w/36g of whey protein) plus cocoa, 2 eggs, almond milk, cinnamon and stevia-inulin blend).


Lunch
Smoked turkey breast and bacon with Spring Mix greens, red cabbage, red kidney beans and balsamic vinaigrette.
Dinner
Grass-fed beef burger with salsa, with Rajma Masala (red bean curry) and broccoli.
Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   18 oz,   Water: 104+ oz.

2 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

I am definitely feeling better. Did a whole day yesterday and am back today. Watched A Clockwork Orange with Danny. I don't think I've seen it since it first came out. Not as shocking as then, but still good. Love you

11:24 AM  
Blogger Reverend Ken said...

Clockwork Orange is one of my favorites. An amazing book. I audited a class by Anthony Burgess, the author of the book (which was at least as good as the movie, if not better) at CCNY. He was an amazing guy. Good writer, too. He didn't like hippies, though.

So glad you're feeling better.
Love,
Ken

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home