Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 17, 2012: Post 108, Day 108


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        200.0 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    199.8 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         + 0.2 lbs

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 -June 30, 2012.

Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.

Diet Comment:

Same weight as yesterday, after a very full day of eating. That's good. Very good. 

Daily Comment:
I picked up another gig for Friday, now I'm playing 5 nights this week, with 3 different groups. That's what I'm talking about! 

I am happy because these kind of things, as tiring as they are (I fully expect to be exhausted by the time I have to show up for work on Monday), are exactly what I need so I can keep doing these things:  The more you do, the more you're offered. It is a virtuous cycle.

Food Log

Breakfast
Kale smoothie: kale, almond milk, an egg, vanilla whey protein powder (36g protein), vanilla, cinnamon, stevia-inulin blend.
 
Lunch 
Roasted turkey breast with hard-boiled eggs, Spring Mix Greens, red cabbage, and balsamic vinaigrette.
Snack
Pepperoni.


Dinner 
Chicken sausage with tomato, basil and mozzarella and spinach with eggs, and peppers and onions.
Snack
Celery and home-made mayonnaise.

Liquid Intake 
    Coffee:   30 oz,   Water:104+ oz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home