Monday, April 23, 2012

April 23, 2012: Post 114, Day 114


Please leave a comment if you visit my blog. Thank you!
Today's Weight:        199.2 lbs 
Yesterday's Weight:    201.2 lbs
Net Loss/Gain:         - 2.0 lbs

Daily weight from December 31, 2011 -June 30, 2012.

Year 2012 daily weight from December 31, 2011.

Diet Comment:

Fast Day was great. I was never hungry, I did some chores and some fun stuff. I broke the fast after 24 hours with a 2am high-protein snack and 8 hours later weighed in 2 pounds down. All I could ask for.


Then a little "Oops!" involving a Twix, because I couldn't remember what it tasted like when it was offered... Not that good.

Daily Comment:
I was too tired this morning to go to work. I took a half day's sick time. I updated my retirement tracking spreadsheet with my new retirement date (yes, I'm absolutely geek enough to have one, and it has been helpful and comforting). 

This shows two things: 

First, I have, as of today, 1,379 days to retirement, and beginning my new adventure. 

Second, at today's prices, with tomorrow's income, I can live very comfortably outside the US (not everywhere, but in all my current target destinations), and still make visits home.


This is where my geekiness is very comforting.

Food Log

Breakfast
Skipped.

Lunch
Smoked turkey breast with Spring Mix greens, red cabbage, and balsamic vinaigrette.
Snack
Twix bar.

Dinner
Chicken sausage with basil, tomato and mozarella; spinach, Shahi Rajmia (red bean curry) with spinach and eggs. Not shown: Kale smoothie, with kale, almond milk, vanilla whey protein powder (24g protein), vanilla, cinnamon, and stevia-inulin blend.
Liquid Intake
    Coffee:   30 oz,   Water: 96+ oz

1 Comments:

Blogger joan said...

Doing great. Not much to say lately. But I love you.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home